Exchange of November, 3rd
On November, 3rd another exchange of captured soldiers had taken a place. We managed to find some details on the exchanged ukrainians in our database.
Out of 107 names:
- On 47 we had additional information; with 12 more matches we deemed unreliable
- Only two turned out to be members of the Azov regiment
- At least three have officer ranks: one leutenant, and two colonels
- Quite a lot of exchanged enlisted (soldiers, serjants) belong to 36 separate marine brigade
- A good portion of people we captured this spring on Illich Steel and Iron Works
- Also a good portion of exchanged were held for some or all the time in the Olenivka prison
The below information is a mix of Russian and Ukrainian and is fetched from various sources, so we suggest to use translation tools such as Google Translate if you're looking for specifics; also feel free to reach us in telegram if you need any assistance.